Notable Omega Men
• Bro. COL Charles Young (USA, the first to achieve this rank in the US Army & 3rd Black USMA Graduate).
• Bro. (General) William "Kip" Ward.
• Bro. (Major General, USA ret.) Mathew A. Zimmerman. First Black Chief of Chaplains, US Army.
• Bro. (Major General, USA) Abraham Turner.
• Bro. (Rear Admiral) Manson Brown USCG
• Bro. (Major General, USMC ret.) Charles Bolden - Astronaut, graduate of the United States Naval Academy (pilot).
• Bro. (Lieutenant Colonel, USAF) Guion Bluford - First African-American in Space. He boarded the Space Shuttle "Challenger" in 1983 and performed the first "spacelab mission" on the Orbiter Challenger.
• Bro. William "Count" Basie - Internationally known pianist, composer, arranger, and band leader.
• Bro. Sterling Brown - Teacher, poet, writer, Professor Emeritus of Literature at Howard University, has a special foundation for folk culture and jazz music.
• Bro. Carl Rowan - Syndicated columnist.
• Bro. Joe Torry - Comedian, actor
• Bro. Ricky Smiley - Comedian, actor.
• Bro. Steve Harvey - Comedian, actor.
• Bro. Thomas Jefferson Byrd, actor. "Set It Off" Played Luther. Also starred in "He Got Game"
• Bro. De Hart Hubbart - A University of Michigan sprinter; was the first Black person to represent the United States in the Olympic Games (1924).
• Bro. Ed "Too Tall" Jones - Outstanding player with the Dallas Cowboys
• Bro. Joe Black - An all-time great Brooklyn Dodger baseball pitcher. In 1952, he had the lowest earned-run average in the Major Leagues.
• Bro. Charlie Ward - Heisman Trohy winner and NY Knicks guard.
• Bro. Steve "Air" McNair - Outstanding quarterback with the Tennessee Titans.
• Bro. Hank Aaron - Home-run King who broke Babe Ruth's record.
• Bro. Shaquille O'Neal - Star center with the Los Angeles Lakers.
• Bro. Jerry Ball - Player with the Oakland Raiders.
• Bro. Cedric Maxwell - Outstanding professional basketball player with the Boston Celtics and other teams.
• Bro. Leroy Walker - A U.S. Olympic coach (sprinters) for many years.
• Bro. John Salley - Won NBA Championships with the Detroit Pistons and the Chicago Bulls
• Bro. Keith Jackson - Outstanding football player with the Miami Dolphins.
• Bro. Mark Duper - Another fantastic Miami Dolphins player.
• Bro. William Floyd - Fullback for the Charlotte Panthers
• Bro. Earl "The Pearl" Monroe - Former Outstanding NBA Guard
• Bro. Dieondre Clark - Former football standout at Florida State and current Head Coad of Fort Valley State University
Notable Men page 2